Thursday, April 5, 2018

If I Live

Book description:  "Casey Cox is still on the run after being indicted for murder. The hunt that began with her bloody footprints escalates, and she’s running out of places to hide. Her face is all over the news, and her disguises are no longer enough. It’s only a matter of time before someone recognizes her.
Dylan Roberts, the investigator who once hunted her, is now her only hope. Terrifying attempts on Dylan’s life could force Casey out of hiding. The clock is ticking on both their lives, but exposing the real killers is more complicated than they knew. Amassing the evidence to convict their enemies draws Dylan and Casey together, but their relationship has consequences. Will one life have to be sacrificed to protect the other?"
My review:  What a great ending to a great series! A page-turner for sure! From the first words of the first book in this series, I was hooked. Waiting for the second and third books to be released was agony. I read this final book in the series in one sitting. I couldn't put it down! Casey was one of those characters that felt so real I thought I would see her story in the news. Terri Blackstock is an amazing suspense author and this is my favorite series of hers. I'm usually not a fan of multiple points of view, but with this series I didn't care. If you love suspense, this is a series you don't want to miss. Just make sure you have all three. You will kick yourself if you don't. I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment